Friday, November 28, 2008

HaPpY THaNkSGiViNG!


This is the first Turkey I have ever made. It must have tasted good because Josh stuffed himself full. Josh and I actually enjoyed being alone for Thanksgiving. It was nice to have a quiet and relaxing day together. Josh and I had a big turkey dinner then went to the movie four christmas's in the afternoon. The movie was great. I just started to pull out a few chirstmas decorations. I not planning on putting up a tree this year because we will be going home for christmas. Today I went shopping at Kohls at 4am. I was planning to do more shopping afterwards but I decided it wasn't worth it. I didn't like being amongst all those crazy shoppers.

2 comments:

Schimmy said...

Kudos to you for actually cooking a whole dinner for just the two of you. I probably would have wanted to go out for dinner.

Meagan said...

Thursday night there was a line of cars backed up on the interstate out of a shopping center, down the on ramp and backed up to the NEXT on ramp (does that make sense?) anyway it was crazy. no sale is worth that. well maybe if they were giving away maids.